Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Another Dream

A Year Eleven, S, is dating Z (the letters may be getting confusing, but fee fi fo fum) and they've had an on and off relationship since October, they fight way too much in my opinion, and Z is always complaining and wailing about him talking to other girls and everything, which is really irritating, but at the same time I like it, because it feels good to know that I get all the gossip firsthand and immediately.

Either way, it's been annoying me. Just a little. 

Last term I talked about doing stupid shit with S (while he was dating Z, shhh) and earlier before that, I had a  dream about him, aha, which was really stupid because I don't like him (I know when I don't like someone, it's either all or nothing for me, and this is most definitely nothing) but whatever. I actually told him though because it bothered me at the time.

And then, a few days ago, I had another dream about him.
More like a series of dreams to be honest.
I can't even remember them, which really sucks. I want to at least know what happened in it aha.

At this time Z and S were off, but today, yes today, they broke up again. And then S came to talk to me and said how Z and I are fucked up, because he found out about her other boyfriends, and I was the one that 'introduced' this thing to her, and I got really angry and said that he should stop associating me with her, that why does everybody do that, that I don't like her and that neither he nor she knows anything about me (which is silly, because, I found out that he found my tumblr). 

Whoops.

I can't blame anybody for doing that, associating me with her, and saying we're best friends, but it still makes my skin crawl, which is hilarious. And I'm getting really annoyed with her and I'm getting to the point where I'm about to do things I probably shouldn't. 

Yesterday everyone said I was mean, yeah no shit sherlock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment